I am not a fan of HOT weather and today was 104 degrees! UGH! I decided to cool off this evening with this delicious and very refreshing blueberry lemon vodka fizz. I used plain vodka but I imagine blueberry flavored vodka would be tasty too. I thought the drink was really pretty and it tasted wonderful. I also love that there isn’t a ton of calories & sugar in this cocktail. We are supposed to have triple digit weather for the next few days… I am not excited.
Fill a glass with ice. Pour a shot of vodka (1.5 oz) over the ice, add the lemon juice, and toss in a few blueberries. Fill the glass with the lemon sparkling water; mix well. Serve and enjoy.
Blueberry Lemon Vodka Fizz
- 1.5 oz shot of vodka (blueberry vodka would be great too)
- 1-2 wedges of fresh lemon juice
- Several fresh blueberries + a thin slice of lemon
- Lemon sparkling water to taste
- Fresh mint
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour a shot of vodka (1.5 oz) over the ice, add the lemon juice, and toss in a few blueberries.
- Fill the glass with the lemon sparkling water; mix well.
- Serve and enjoy.