While we were in Idaho, my husband celebrated his 30th high school reunion with his old classmates. On our last evening together, we all gathered aboard a party boat for appetizers, cocktails, and a cruise around the lake. The boat’s bar had a special Huckleberry vodka cocktail that was refreshing, pretty, and so delicious. After getting home from a long road trip, unpacking & cleaning the motor home, doing loads of laundry, and picking up groceries in 95+ degree temperatures, I felt we deserved a treat so I made some huckleberry coolers. This delicious (and low guilt) cocktail is super easy to make, tastes wonderful, and is so refreshing on a hot day – cheers!
How to Make a Huckleberry Cooler
Fill a glass with ice and squeeze a wedge of lime into the glass. Add the huckleberry vodka, soda water, and a splash of cranberry juice. Serve with an additional lime wedge. Cheers.
- Lime wedge plus more for serving
- 1.5 oz shot of Huckleberry vodka
- Soda water to taste
- Splash of cranberry juice
- Fill a glass with ice and squeeze a wedge of lime into the glass.
- Add the huckleberry vodka, soda water, and a splash of cranberry juice.
- Serve with an additional lime wedge. Cheers.