Raspberry Peach Smoothie
I recently whipped this raspberry peach smoothie up for my kids’ breakfast. I figured it’s a great way to give them a big dose of fruit while they think it’s just a nice treat. The combination of raspberry and peach paired nicely together and my kids both loved it.
How to Make a Raspberry Peach Smoothie
Combine the raspberries, peaches, ice, Greek yogurt, almond milk, and agave together in a blender. Blend on high until smooth. Serve immediately and enjoy.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 3 peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup ice cubes (less needed if using frozen fruit)
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Agave or honey, to taste (depends on the sweetness of the fruit)
- Combine the raspberries, peaches, Greek yogurt, ice, almond milk, and agave together in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Tag @4loveofcooking on instagram and hashtag it #4loveofcooking
I’m not a smoothie person but I might become one after this post
Love raspberries at this time of the year. And I just happen to have some in my refrigerator! So I can make this. 🙂 Neat recipe — thanks.
Mmm so refreshing.
Peach, raspberries, it sounds great, super vitaminic, refreshing, delicious. I love this rich smoothie
Which incidentally, have become very fashionable in Spain in recent years.
Thank you for the recipe.
Greetings from “Mi Cocina”
Remy has been eating NOTHING lately, so I think I’m going to try this smoothie! Sounds wonderful.