I recently whipped this raspberry peach smoothie up for my kids’ breakfast. I figured it’s a great way to give them a big dose of fruit while they think it’s just a nice treat. The combination of raspberry and peach paired nicely together and my kids both loved it.
How to Make a Raspberry Peach Smoothie
Combine the raspberries, peaches, ice, Greek yogurt, almond milk, and agave together in a blender. Blend on high until smooth. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Raspberry Peach Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 3 peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice cubes (less needed if using frozen fruit)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Agave or honey, to taste (depends on the sweetness of the fruit)
- Combine the raspberries, peaches, Greek yogurt, ice, almond milk, and agave together in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.