I was in the mood for a filling and healthy breakfast so I decided to make a mini frittata just for me. I had leftover steamed broccoli in the refrigerator along with a piece of bacon leftover from my kids’ breakfast and some sharp cheddar and threw them together with two eggs before baking them. The mini frittata turned out light, fluffy, and very flavorful. I’ve never had broccoli with eggs before and I am so glad I finally tried it because it was so good! A nice & healthy breakfast that tasted delicious – you can’t beat that!
How to Make a Mini Baked Frittata with Broccoli, Bacon, and Sharp Cheddar
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a mini baking dish with cooking spray.
Mix the eggs with the milk until well combined then season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. Place a few pieces of steamed broccoli into the mini baking dish; add a little bit of bacon, and cheddar.
Pour the egg mixture into the baking dish then place the remaining broccoli, bacon, and cheddar on top.
Place into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and serve immediately. Enjoy.
- Small Baking Dish or Ramekin
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 tsp milk
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp broccoli florets steamed & cut into small pieces
- 1 piece of bacon crumbled
- 1 tbsp sharp cheddar grated
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a mini baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately. Enjoy.