Pineapple Coconut Smoothie
My kids LOVE smoothies and they are always happy when I make them one. My daughter had just finished rock climbing and my son had a buddy over so I surprised them all with these pineapple coconut smoothies that I found on Two Peas and Their Pod. The smoothies turned out tangy, sweet, and delicious and only took five minutes to make. The kids were finished with their smoothies within minutes and all gave them two thumbs up.
How to Make a Pineapple Coconut Smoothie
Combine the pineapple, coconut yogurt, coconut almond milk, shredded coconut, honey, and ice together in a large blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately topped with toasted coconut if desired. Enjoy!
Servings: 2 -3
- 2 cups fresh pineapple cut into chunks
- 1 cup of ice
- 6 oz. Greek coconut yogurt
- ½ cup coconut almond milk
- 2 tbsp sweetened coconut shredded
- Honey to taste, if needed
- Combine the pineapple, ice, coconut yogurt, coconut almond milk, shredded coconut, and honey together in a large blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately topped with toasted coconut if desired. Enjoy!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Tag @4loveofcooking on instagram and hashtag it #4loveofcooking
Creamy, crunchy and fruity…love the combo!
I love anything with coconut. This smoothie has to be absolutely delicious.
This looks decadent! I could dream I was on a beach sipping a cocktail with this smoothie! Which would be great on my commute to work…. 😉
Oh, those sound delicious! I love pineapple!
Hello! I am trying to get back into blogging, and was here for a bit of a visit! That smoothing looks so good!
This looks like a pina colada, but without all the alcohol! So, perfect for breakfast. Mmm.
since alcohol is a no-no for me right now but i love a good pina colada, i’d happily slurp this down! great flavors!