Roasted Baby Dutch Potatoes:
- 10-12 baby Dutch potatoes, cleaned and halved
- 1/2 sweet yellow onion, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (divided)
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
How to Make Roasted Baby Dutch Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet lined with tin foil with cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine, potatoes, onion, olive oil, 1 tbsp of parsley, salt, and pepper to taste. Roast in the oven for 40 minutes then remove and toss with the minced garlic then return to the oven and roast for 5 minutes more, or until golden brown and fork-tender. Enjoy.