I really enjoyed the spicy peanut vinaigrette I recently picked up from Trader Joe’s. I had a bit of the dressing leftover to use up so I decided to make my Asian Noodle Salad with the spicy peanut vinaigrette instead of my usual dressing. It turned out excellent! It was spicy and so delicious with the crunchy nuts, veggies, and soft noodles. My entire family really, really loved this salad.
Spicy Peanut Asian Noodle Salad:
- 1 handful of cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 handful of basil leaves, chopped
- 2 green onions, diced finely
- 1/2 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup of toasted peanuts
- 1/2 lb spaghetti noodles, cooked per instructions
- Spicy Asian Peanut Dressing
How to Make a Spicy Peanut Asian Noodle Salad
Prepare all the vegetables, set aside.
Once the spaghetti has cooked per instructions, rinse with cold water and drain.
Once the noodles are cool, toss with the spicy peanut dressing then add the vegetables and peanuts. Gently mix the salad until well combined and serve. Enjoy.
Click here for a printable version of this recipe – For the Love of Cooking.net