Super Bowl is just around the corner and I have been busy making some fun and tasty new recipes that will be perfect for game day, including these antipasto skewers. For instance, not only are these skewers quick and easy to prepare, they are perfect for snacking on while watching a football game! I really love the flavors of these antipasto skewers with the tangy olives, spicy pepperoncini, sweet cherry pepper, and creamy mozzarella cheese along with the hearty salami. My kids loved these skewers so much that the leftovers will be in their lunch boxes tomorrow.
How to Make Antipasto Skewers
Slice the salami then quarter each slice.
Skewer the salami, mozzarella, pepper, olives, and pepperoncini on a wooden skewer in whichever order you prefer. Repeat.
Serve and enjoy.
- 12 Wooden Skewers
- 12 thick slices of salami quartered
- 12 kalamata olives
- 12 cherry peppers
- 12 castellano olives
- 12 pepperoncini peppers stems trimmed
- 12-36 Mini mozzarella balls to taste
- Slice the salami then quarter each slice.
- Skewer the salami, mozzarella, pepper, olives, and pepperoncini on a wooden skewer in whichever order you prefer. Repeat.
- Serve and enjoy.