Dinner | Ethnic | Mains | Mexican Dishes | Vegetarian
Black Bean and Cheese Quesadilla
This black bean and cheese quesadilla is quick and easy to make and my kids love them. I usually make a quick batch of guacamole for delicious dipping! I also serve with sour cream & salsa too.
Black Bean and Cheese Quesadilla:
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup of black beans, rinsed & drained
- 2 tbsp tomatoes, diced (optional)
- 1 tbsp green onions, diced (optional)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Guacamole (click here for the recipe)
- Salsa (click here for the recipe)
- Sour cream
How to Make a Black Bean and Cheese Quesadilla
Heat a dry skillet over medium heat. Add one tortilla and layer with beans, tomatoes, green onions, and cheese then top with the other tortilla.
Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side. Cool for 1 minute before slicing into wedges (like a pizza).
Serve with guacamole, sour cream & salsa. Enjoy. Garnish with green onions.
Click here for a printable version of this recipe