I recently made a French Baguette and decided to make a fun dinner of Greek Bruschetta and this artichoke bruschetta for my kids and me. I loved the marinated artichokes with fresh basil, grape tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese on the crispy baguette – the combination was fantastic! Simple, quick, and tasty… my kind of dinner.
- 12 oz jar of marinated artichoke hearts, diced
- A handful of grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- French baguette, sliced thinly
- 1 clove of garlic
How to Make Artichoke Bruschetta
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the artichoke hearts, grape tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, basil, sea salt, and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. Mix the ingredients until well combined.
Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and place them into the oven. Bake for 3-4 minutes until slightly crisp. Remove the bread from the oven and rub the garlic clove over each slice. Top with the artichoke heart mixture and eat immediately. Enjoy.
Click here for a printable version of this recipe – For the Love of Cooking.net