These little roasted fingerling potatoes are tender on the inside, crispy on the outside, and so delicious dipped in the tasty soy-garlic aioli. I made these little guys as a recent afternoon snack because the potatoes were getting soft and needed to be used up. I sliced them in half lengthwise then seasoned them simply and tossed them with some olive oil before roasting them. I topped these crispy fingerlings with a bit of fresh parsley and grated parmesan then served them with a tasty soy-garlic aioli and they paired very nicely together. These fingerlings disappeared in minutes and they were a big hit with the whole family.
How to Make Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Soy-Garlic Aioli
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
Make the aioli by combining the mayonnaise, soy sauce, and minced garlic together and stir well. Set aside to allow flavors to mingle.
Toss the sliced fingerlings with the olive oil then season them with a bit of garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes, sea salt, and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. Toss to coat them all evenly then place them in one layer on the prepared baking sheet.
Roast for 20-25 minutes, flipping the potatoes over halfway through cooking, until golden brown.
Sprinkle with a bit of parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Serve immediately with the soy-garlic aioli. Enjoy.
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 tsp soy sauce, or more, to taste
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
Spicy Fingerling Potatoes:
- ¾ lb fingerling potatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- ¼ tsp garlic powder, to taste
- ¼ tsp chile powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Make the aioli by combining the mayonnaise, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, and minced garlic together and stir well. Set aside to allow flavors time to mingle.
- Make the spicy seasoning by combining the sea salt, freshly cracked pepper, garlic powder, chile powder, paprika, cumin, and onion powder together in a small dish; mix well.
- Toss the sliced fingerlings with olive oil then season them with the spicy seasoning. Toss to coat them all evenly then place them in one layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, flipping the potatoes over halfway through cooking, until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with a bit of fresh parsley and a touch of sea salt, if desired.
- Serve immediately with the lemon-garlic aioli. Enjoy.