A colorful and delicious sweet and spicy salsa that is perfect with chips or served on top of tacos, quesadillas, meat, and fish.
I had a ripe mango to use up so I decided to whip up a quick salsa for a lunch recently. Thankfully, I had red bell pepper, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime in the refrigerator so I diced them up and tossed them all together. I served this tasty fresh mango salsa with tortilla chips and black bean quesadillas and my daughter and I thought they paired nicely together.
How to Make Fresh Mango Salsa
Combine the diced mango, bell pepper, jalapeno, fresh cilantro, lime juice, and sea salt together in a bowl; toss until evenly mixed.
Set aside to allow flavors to mingle for 15 minutes. Serve with chips and enjoy!
Fresh Mango Salsa
- 1 mango, peeled & diced
- 2 tbsp red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1-2 tbsp jalapeno, finely diced, to taste
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Pinch of sea salt, to taste
- Combine the diced mango, bell pepper, fresh cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and sea salt together in a bowl; toss until evenly mixed.
- Set aside to allow flavors to mingle for 15 minutes.
- Serve with chips and enjoy!