Okay, so I love spicy artichoke parmesan dip but it is so fattening so it’s a rare treat. I decided to make my own version & it turned out full of flavor and was very tasty.
Spicy Artichoke Parmesan Dip:
- 1 (14 oz) can of artichoke hearts (rinsed & drained) ( thawed frozen artichoke hearts work well too)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1-2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded (divided)
- 1-2 tbsp mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 seeded (or plain) baguette, sliced into thin slices
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine artichokes, lemon, garlic, 1/4 cup Parmesan, mozzarella, mayonnaise, salt & pepper. Use an immersion blender to thoroughly mix ingredients. Place in a baking dish & sprinkle the top with the remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Brush the baguette slices with a bit of olive oil then place in the oven for the last 5 minutes of the dip’s cooking time. Enjoy.