Mixed Vegetable Sauté:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow squash, diced
- 1 green zucchini, diced
- 1/4 sweet yellow onion, cut into large chunks
- 1-2 cups of fresh green beans, (ends trimmed) cut into half
- 1-2 handfuls of grape tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped finely
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp feta cheese
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add onions & green beans. Cook for about two minutes before adding other veggies and garlic. Saute until tender (about 2-3 more minutes).
Put in a serving dish & top with fresh basil and feta cheese. Serve immediately and enjoy.